Friday, September 7, 2012

Caine's Arcade



As many of you have requested I have supplied here the video for Caine's Arcade as well as the link to this video on You Tube.

Remember the lesson behind the video. It takes only one person to take an interest in a child to change their course. Be that person.

Please feel free to share this video with your students. I'm sure they will be as inspired and motivated as you were. (I'm already working on building my own school out of cardboard!)

I welcome and appreciate any additional comments about the video or an experience you have had.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faIFNkdq96U 

1 comment:

  1. This video makes me cry every time I watch it. It goes to show that one person can truly make a difference in another human being's life, more so, a child. It is truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete